WHO: Squirts, PeeWees, and Bantams
WHERE: Le Sueur Community Center
WHEN: See Bulldogs website calendar for specific dates and times for each level
RULES & PROCEDURES:
We understand that many players have conflicts with other sports during Placement Evaluation sessions. Although we try to schedule ice time with minimal conflicts, in order to comply with the district schedule and the need to get our season going, these conflicts may occur. If you have a conflict and cannot attend a session, please email the Operations Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) the date and what the conflict is. We want our players to be well rounded individuals, which includes participating in other activities and honoring your commitment to those activities as well.
• Players need to check in and get their tryout jersey at the check in station outside the main door to LSCC.
• Players must be dressed and ready to go into the building at least 15 minutes prior to the start time for his/her level. Please remember that this means that you need to have already gotten your tryout jersey so come early!
• Dress your player for the position they would like to play. This should be specified (as goalie or skater) at the time of registration.
• Due to COVID regulations no one other than players, coaches and evaluators will be allowed in the arena during evaluations. The lone exception is that a masked squirt parent may come in the building to help tie skates but then must leave prior to the players taking the ice, this is the same procedure as for practices.
• Parents are asked to not approach the evaluators until after the daily tryout sessions are over.
• Players will be notified of their team assignment via posting on the Bulldog website on Oct 14 th sometime after the school day has ended. An email will be sent to the team distribution list once the team placements have been posted.
• Players do need to return tryout jerseys are the completion of tryouts as we use these each year.
• If you have any questions regarding the evaluation and placement process please email the Operations Committee at email@example.com