This coming Sunday (9/12) from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. is the Bulldogs Hockey Association Informational Meeting/Open House at the St. Peter Community Center in the Senior Center. Make sure to get it on your calendar if you haven’t already.
1:00 - 1:45 p.m. Informational meeting that all members are encouraged to attend
1:45 – 3:00 p.m. visit the various tables (registration, fundraising, clothing, etc.).
Items you need to remember to bring to this event and some things you’ll be able to do are:
- Bring a print out of your USA Hockey confirmation(s) (that contains the barcode) and turn it in at the registration table if you have not already forwarded it via email to the Registrar.
- New players only must bring a Government issued Birth Certificate.
- Drop off volunteer deposit to the Treasurer.
- Payment for the candy bar fundraiser. - The candy bars will be available for pick up at the open house. Please see the fundraising page on the website for details regarding the candy bar fundraiser. Further details on fundraising will be provided during the meeting the day of the open house.
- Mini-Mites and Mites equipment checkout equipment, 1:45 - 4:45 p.m., as long as you present your USA Hockey registration receipt (proof of registration). Please NOTE: Equipment may not be checked out until you have completed registration.
- Please see the equipment page for information regarding the policy change for helmets.
- Great deals on some older goalie equipment and game sweaters/jerseys - see the equipment page for details.
- Get your Bulldogs Hockey clothing and accessories (hockey socks, hats, t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc.)
- Ask questions, meet other members, committee chairs and board members.
We look forward to seeing you this Sunday, September 12th at 1:00 pm for the Bulldogs Hockey Association Informational Meeting/Open House.
REMINDER: If you haven’t already done so please get your player(s) registered today. The deadline for registration is Sunday, September 19th.
There are volunteer opportunities available for people to claim via the dibs tool. If you have any questions on how to claim volunteer opportunities please see the video in the Volunteer news article or contact the Volunteer Coordinator.