Items to note from the Parent/Player meeting on November 13.
- Volunteers - We ask that each family work a minimum of 2 time slots. Volunteers are needed for all home games for the:
- Penalty boxes
- Music (an iPad with a play list is supplied so all one needs to do is push a few buttons)
- Selling 50/50 raffle tickets to help raise money
- Click here to claim your slots.
- Singing the National Anthem - please share with friends and family as anybody is welcome to sign up for this.
- News articles from the season - Dawn Lehtinen graciously volunteered to gather articles throughout the season. Please send any articles on Bulldogs players from your local paper to Dawn.
- Banquet - if you are interested in helping plan the end of season banquet please let a booster member know.
- Clothing - Order Bulldog clothing online today at https://mnriverboyshockey18.itemorder.com/sale--Deadline to order is November 16
- New this year--an alternate grey jersey for the varsity team. These alternate jerseys will have the player's name on and if a varsity player (not just seniors) is interested they may purchase and keep the jersey. Cost is $75. Check is payable to Bulldog Boosters. If a player does not choose to purchase the jersey it will be collected by the coaches to be used next season. The opportunity to purchase these jerseys will continue each year.
- Team Pictures and Scrimmage - Individual and team pictures are scheduled for Saturday, November 17 at 7:15am. Bus for the St. Peter players leaves the St. Peter High School by 6:50am.
- On ice practice begins once pictures are done and an inter squad scrimmage will take place for about the last hour of ice time. -- Parents are welcome to come and watch
- $50 Player fee - If you did not get a hole sponsor for the golf tournament this past summer please give a check or cash for $50 to a booster member.
- Booster money is used for things the team needs, such as, captains practices, locker room improvements, food for players at select long road trips, etc. NOTE: Players should plan to bring their own lunches for away games as it is just a few trips food is provided for the players.
- Team Managers - This year there are 4 team managers. They have a bucket they pass around at the games to collect money after a goal. The money goes toward buying snacks for the players.
- Photos on website - Barb Regner takes many pictures during the season. She will be posting links to the pictures on the team webpage for all to enjoy. There are pictures out there now from summer hockey this past July.
- Parents night - December 18, 2018
- Pictures will be taken of each player/manager with their parents
- Youth night - January 18, 2019
- Senior night - February 5, 2019
Thanks to all for giving us your time and attention at the meeting and for the delicious food.
If you have any questions please reach out to Barb and Tim Regner, Gretchen and Ron McCabe or Juli and Monte Sowder.
We did get some additional volunteers for the Boosters, Dawn and Arlo Lehtinen, Rob Moline and Kerri Courrier so there will be more people getting up to speed and representing the boys booster. If you are interested please let us know.